- The student must be a resident of Orange, Seminole, or Lake counties.
Students from Orange County will be given first priority in admission.
- The student must be in grades 6-12 and ages 11-22
- The student must be identified as an ESE student by their home district.
- The ESE student must have a primary exceptionality of autism or a related disorder.
- The parent must complete an application. All students are accepted on a first-come, first serve basis according to age and educational needs.
- Student must be able to access instruction through a 1:3 (adult:student) ratio or greater in regards to academics, behavior, vocational, and functional life skills training.
- Parents must sign a contract with the school and agree to be an active participant in school meetings, volunteer opportunities, and the development of the student's Individual Education Plan and Behavior Improvement Plan.
- All students are required to wear uniforms.
- There is NO TUITION. The cost are paid for through the State of Florida Educational Funding Program. Costs for classroom supplies, uniforms and a yearly activity fee may apply.
ATTENTION - Access Charter School is accepting applications for the 2017 - 2018 school year. Applicants may apply using the on-line format. Once the application is received a member of the Administrative team will contact you to schedule an interview and request further information. Applicants for the 2017-2018 school year may also apply now. The deadline for the 2017-2018 application is April 15, 2017. Applicants applying after the deadline will be added to a waiting list if placement options are not available. Decisions for placement will be made by May 19, 2017.