- Students from Orange County will be given first priority in admission.
- The student must be in grades 6-12 and ages 11-22
- The student must be identified as an ESE student by their home district.
- The ESE student must have a primary exceptionality of autism or a related disorder.
- The parent must complete an application. All students are accepted on a first-come, first serve basis according to age and educational needs.
- Student must be able to access instruction through a 1:3 (adult:student) ratio or greater in regards to academics, behavior, vocational, and functional life skills training.
- Parents must sign a contract with the school and agree to be an active participant in school meetings, volunteer opportunities, and the development of the student's Individual Education Plan and Behavior Improvement Plan.
- All students are required to wear uniforms.
- There is NO TUITION. The cost are paid for through the State of Florida Educational Funding Program. Costs for classroom supplies, uniforms and a yearly activity fee may apply.
ATTENTION - Access Charter School is accepting applications for the 2020 - 2021 school year. Applicants may apply using the on-line format. Once the application is received a member of the Administrative team will contact you to schedule an interview and request further information. The deadline for the 2020-2021 application is April 15, 2020. DUE to COVID 19 and school closures the application deadline has been extended to May 4, 2020. Applicants applying after the deadline will be added to a waiting list if placement options are not available.